Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference, in Austin, Texas, USA ISBN 978-1-880094-92-1 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA
This study investigates and reports the first time experiences of mobile device users accessing the course materials on both the web and mobile version of course management system (Web Moodle & Mobile Moodle) during an online course offered at the University of South Florida, St. Petersburg College of Education.
Unal, Z., Bodur, Y. & Unal, A. (2012). Extending Distance Learning Courses for Mobile Internet Users: The Case Study of Mobile Moodle. In P. Resta (Ed.), Proceedings of SITE 2012--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 3499-3506). Austin, Texas, USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved March 23, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/40134/.
- Brown, H. (2005). Towards a Model for m-Learning in Africa. International Jr, On E-Learning (2005) 4(3), 299.
- Burrell-Ihlow, M. (2009). An investigation of teaching and learning: Using course management software (CMS) in a typically face to face course. International Journal on E-Learning, 8(1), 5-16. Chesa-peake, VA: AACE.
- Chung, T. (2005). Mobile Phone as a Learning Environment: Learn on the move, learn anywhere, learn anytime. Common Town Pte Ltd.
- Driscoll, M., Carliner, S. (2005). Advanced Web-Based Training Strategies: Unlocking Instructionally Sound Online Learning, John Wiley.
- Ellis, K. (2003). Moving Into M-Learning. Training, November. 56-59
- InsideHigherEd. (2010). Blackboard buys Angel. Inside higher education organization, Retrieved September 25, 2011 from http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2009/05/07/bb Jannach, D., Leopold, K., Timmerer, C., & Hellwagner, H. (2006). A knowledge-based framework for multimedia
- Kukulska-Hulme, A., Traxler, J. (2005). Mobile learning– A handbook for educators and trainers, Taylor& Francis.
- Lansari, A., Tubaishat, A., & Al-Rawi, A. (2010). Using a learning management system to foster independ-ent learning in an outcome-based university: A gulf perspective. Proceedings of Issues in Informing Science and Information Technology (pp. 73-87). Retrieved from http://iisit.org/Vol7/IISITv7p073-087Lansari733.pdfMoodle.(2010).Moodleorganization.RetrievedSeptember25,2011fromwww.moodle.org
- Naismith, L., Lonsdale, P., Vavoula, G. And Sharples M. (2005). Report 11: Literature Review in Mobile Technologies and Learning, Nesta FutureLab. Retrieved on September 3, 2011 from http://www.futurelab.org.uk/resources/documents/lit_reviews/Mobile_Review.pdf. Peters, K. (2007). M-Learning: Positioning educators for a mobile, connected future. International Journal of
- Wang, H. (2010). Towards a real virtual classroom. Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications. 2010 (pp. 1123-1129). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.