Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents. Published . Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), Chesapeake, VA.
This book explores how to complement traditional e-learning techniques with technologies for electronic documents in order to assist elearning. We use the phrase “technologies for electronic documents” to mean processes and algorithms that operate on unprocessed electronic content and, in general, the research undertaken in these areas assumes that the domain of application is open, changing and unstructured.
McLean, A. & Alem, L. (2009). Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents. Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
© 2009 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preface: Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents p. 5
- Alistair McLean and Leila Alem
- Supporting Learning and Information Sharing in Natural Resource Management with Technologies for Electronic Documents p. 7
- Leila Alem and Alistair McLean
- Designing Agents for Feedback Using the Documents Produced in Learning p. 21
- Cat Kutay and Peter Ho
- A Virtual Hyperbooks Model to Support Collaborative Learning p. 39
- Gilles Falquet and Jean-Claude Ziswile
- Reusing Educational Material for Teaching and Learning: Current Approaches and Directions p. 57
- Anne-Marie Vercoustre and Alistair McLean
- Use of Relational and Conceptual Graphs in Supporting E-Learning Tasks p. 69
- Ankush Mittal and Krishnan Pagalthivarthi
- Automatically Generating Effective Online Help p. 83
- Cecile Paris, Nathalie Colineau, Shijian Lu, and Keith Vander Linden
- Smart Recommendation for an Evolving E-Learning System: Architecture and Experiment p. 105
- Tiffany Tang and Gordon McCalla
- Workflow-Based Personalised Document Delivery p. 131
- S. Holden, Judy Kay, Josiah Poon, and Kalina Yacef
- A Fully Automatic Question-Answering System for Intelligent Search in E-Learning Document p. 149
- Praveen Kumar, Shrikant Kashyap, Ankush Mittal, and Sumit Gupta