Journal of Technology and Teacher Education Volume 18, Number 3, ISSN 1059-7069 Publisher: Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education, Waynesville, NC USA
Pegler, K., Kollewyn, J. & Crichton, S. (2010). Generational Attitudes and Teacher ICT Use. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 18(3), 443-458. Waynesville, NC USA: Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education. Retrieved March 21, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/28280/.
© 2010 Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education
- Alberta initiative for School improvement (aiSi). (2003). AISI technology projects research review summary of findings from cycle one 2000-2001 to 2002-2003. Retrieved February 26, 2008, from http://education.alberta.ca/media/325809/what10.pdf
- Argyris, C., & Schon, D. A. (1978). Organizational learning: A theory of action perspective. Sydney, australia: addison-wesley.
- Cuban, L. (2001). Oversold and underused: Computers in the classroom. Cambridge, Ma: harvard university Press.
- Koehler, M., & Mishra, P. (2006). Technological, pedagogical and content knowledge: a framework for teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record, 108(6), 1017-1054.
- Lancaster, L., & Stillman, D. (2002). When generations collide. New york: harper Collins.
- Mcginnis, S. (2008, March 5). Baby boom, teacher retirements a tough combination for CBe. The Calgary Herald, P.B6.
- Nebenzahl, D. (2007, october 15). Helicopter parents hovering into workplace; things are getting crowded with four generations on the job. The Calgary Herald, P.C5.
- Oblinger, D., & Oblinger, J. (2005). Is it age or it: First steps in understanding the net
- Owston, R. & Wideman, H. (2004). Table PC use at Northern Lights Public School: An initial evaluation. Irlt technical report. Retrieved May 25, 2008, from http://www.microsoft.com/canada/casestudies/northernlights. Mspx
- Prensky, M. (2001). Digital natives, digital immigrants. Retrieved May 25, 2008, from http://www.marcprensky.com/writing/Prensky%20-%20digital%20natives,%20digital%20immigrants%20-%20Part1.pdf
- Rogers, E. (2003). Diffusion of innovations. New york: Free Press.
- Rose, B. (2007, March 19). Company training tailored to gen Y. The Calgary Herald, P. B7.
- Valdez, G. (2004). Technology leadership: Enhancing positive educational change. Retrieved april 10, 2008, from http://www.ncrel.org/sdrs/areas/issues/educatrs/leadrshp/le700.htm
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.