Usage Analysis in Learning Systems. Published . Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
This book explores different approaches for analyzing student data
collected electronically in computer-based learning activities in order to support
teaching and learning. The articles selected for this special issue are extended versions of the papers presented at the workshop on Usage Analysis in Learning Systems, organized in conjunction with the 12th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 2005).
Choquet, C., Luengo, V. & Yacef, K. (2009). Usage Analysis in Learning Systems. Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
© 2009 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.
- Preface: Usage Analysis in Learning Systems p. 7
- Christophe Choquet, Vanda Luengo, and Kalina Yacef
- Modeling Tracks for the Model Driven Re-engineering of a TEL System p. 9
- Christophe Choquet and Sebastien Iksal
- Results from Action Analysis in an Interactive Learning Environment p. 33
- Oliver Scheuer, Martin Muhlenbr
- Towards Live Informing and Automatic Analyzing of Student Learning: Reporting in ASSISTment Sytem p. 55
- Mingyu Feng and Neil T. Heffernan
- Beyond Logging of Fingertip Actions: Analysis of Collaborative Learning Using Multiple Sources of Data p. 79
- Nikolaos Avouris, Georgios Fiotakis, Georgios Kahrimanis, Meletis Margaritis, and Vassilis Komis
- Monitoring an Online Course with the GISMO Tool: A Case Study p. 99
- Riccardo Mazza and Luca Botturi
- Matching the Performed Activity on an Educational Platform with a Recommended Pedagogical Scenario: A Multi-Source Approach p. 115
- Jean-Charles Marty, Jean-Mathias Heraud, Thibault Carron, and Laure France
- From Data Analysis to Design Patterns in a Collaborative Context p. 133
- Vincent Barre, Christophe Choquet, and Hassina El-Kechai
- A Structured Set of Design Patterns for Learners' Assessment p. 157
- Elisabeth Delozanne, Franscoise Le Calvez, Agathe Merceron, and Jean-Marc labat