E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, in Las Vegas, NV, United States ISBN 978-1-939797-35-3 Publisher: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), San Diego, CA
According to the credit hours reduction of University Computer Basis course and the practical requirements of computer basic theoretical knowledge and operating skills learning, this paper proposes the construction goals and principles for Pre-college Computer Basis MOOC. The combination of the MOOC advantages with the Computer Basis education actual requirements is a beneficial education reform exploration, which provides a self-directed learning and mobile learning platform for computer basic knowledge and operation without consuming the resources of computer education for undergraduates. The core thought of the Pre-college Computer Basis MOOC is to build the ability of computational thinking for non-computer major undergraduates, and enhance their ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with computer science and technology in their expertise area.
Xuan, Z. & Hao, W. (2018). Pre-college Computer Basis MOOC Teaching Research. In Proceedings of E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (pp. 1497-1502). Las Vegas, NV, United States: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Retrieved February 17, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/primary/p/185119/.
© 2018 Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
- Yu, Yang, & Peng, Xi (2009). Discussion of computer basis education reform and innovation in colleges and universities. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science, Wuhan, Hubei, China. 367-370.
- Shapiro, H.B., Lee, C.H. (2017). Understanding the massive open online course (MOOC) student experience: An examination of attitudes, motivations, and barriers. Computers & Education, 110, 35-50.
- Chu, K.C., & Wang, C.S. (2016). Mining of Learning Interaction Patterns in MOOCs Forums. 2016 IEEE 17th International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. 631-637.
- Xu Lichuan, & Shen Shijun (2016). Application of MOOC in Teaching Design of Practical Courses in Colleges and Universities. Research and Exploration in Laboratory, 35(8), 207-211.
- Staubitz, T., & Klement, H. (2015). Towards practical programming exercises and automated assessment in massive open online courses. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment and Learning for Engineering, Zhuhai, China. 23-30.
- Zheng, Saijing, & Rosson, Mary Beth (2015). Understanding student motivation, behaviors, and perceptions in MOOCs. Proceedings of the 2015 ACM International Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing, Vancouver, BC, Canada. 1882-1895.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact email@example.com.