Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society Volume 10, Number 2, ISSN 1826-6223 e-ISSN 1826-6223 Publisher: Italian e-Learning Association
This work describes the research activity related to the field of open government developed in the municip@zione living lab project. The municip@zione project covers topics of the Italian Digital Agenda and in particular of the Digital Administration. In this work the project is firstly presented, successively the attention is focused on the on the e-participation experiment. The project is still running, but the first results achieved by the analysis carried out until now refer to the concept of “Media Accountability”. Specific attention is paid on the e-participation aspect by considering both technological and social interaction aspects introducing a “conceptual map” tanks to which a cost-benefit analysis can be performed in the field of e-participation.
Galiano, A., Impedovo, D. & Pezzuto, M. (2014). OpenKnowledge and OpenGovernment: the experience of the municip@zione Living Lab project. Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society, 10(2),. Italian e-Learning Association. Retrieved February 22, 2019 from https://www.learntechlib.org/p/148277/.
- Chatzimichailidou M M, Dusko L (2011), Review on Living Labs, in proc. Of COLLA 2011 First International Conference on Advanced Collaborative Networks, Systems and Applications, pp. 28-33.
- De Cindio F, Schuler D (2012), Beyond Community Networks: From local to global, from participation to deliberation. THE JOURNAL OF COMMUNITY INFORMATICS, vol. 8, N. 3.
- De Cindio F, Sonnante L, Trentini A (2012), Cittadinanza Digitale: un arcobaleno di diritti e opportunità. MONDO DIGITALE, 42.
- Di Lecce V, Soldo D, Quarto A, Giove A, Di Lecce F (2014), Dialogue disambiguation in living labs experience, to appear in proc. Of IEEE International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent System and Applications.
- Diamanti I (2013), Un salto nel voto, Ritratto politico dell’Italia di oggi, pp.29, ISBN: 9788858109090.
- Impedovo D, Petrone M, Pirlo G (2012), A multi-resolution multi-classifier system for speaker verification, Expert Systems, Volume 29, Issue 5, pp. 442-455.
- Pirlo G, Impedovo D (2013), Verification of Static Signature by Optical Flow Analysis, in IEEE Trans. On Human-Machine Systems, Volume 43, Issue 5, pp. 499-505.
- Tang T, Hamalainen (2012), Living Lab Methods and Tools Fostering Everyday Life Innovation, in proc. Of 18th International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation, pp. 1-8.
These references have been extracted automatically and may have some errors. If you see a mistake in the references above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.