LearnTechLib and AACE (Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education) have partnered to offer subscribing institutions additional benefits.
All faculty and students of LearnTechLib Subscribing Institutions enjoy free AACE Membership!
AACE Membership Benefits:
Receive discounts AACE conference registrations
Receive special offer discounts such as for online seminars and eBooks.
Gain professional recognition when participating in AACE sponsored international conferences.
Participate in Special Interest Groups and activities such as research and publishing projects.
Enhance your knowledge and professional skills through interaction with colleagues from around the world.
LearnTechLib has aggregated into one resource the leading, peer-reviewed journal and conference articles from 100s of publishers. Now researchers need not search multiple databases to discover needed Learning and Technology related literature and multimedia sources. In addition, entire databases such as ERIC are filtered with results integrated into LearnTechLib to offer one platform for research and teaching.
Partnering with content providers including major publishers, associations, and universities.
Full text and abstract indexing of over 1,000 journals, conference proceedings books, and additional media.
Plus full text coverage for over 40,000 records, including journal articles, proceedings papers, ebooks, and reports. List available upon request.
LearnTechLib is a Multimedia Resource and not simply a database of journal PDF files as are many digital libraries. Included from leaders in the field:
- presentation slides,
- recorded keynote talks, and
- more added daily.
- Enhanced searching capabilities and content tagging.
- EasyProxyAccess supported
- Compatible with bibliographic software: BibTex, EndNote, RefWorks, and Mendeley
- Usage statistics per your institution’s subscription.
- Patrons can create and store personal collections of research results
- OpenURL to support mediated linking and COinS software for easy metadata access
- SerialsSolutions KnowledgeWorks Certified as a trust solution
- Affordable pricing for your institution’s budget with new, peer-reviewed, international content added constantly
As a non-profit organization, LearnTechLib answers only to you, the customer, and puts subscribers first. We are budget conscious, not profit driven therefore strive to keep rates low and affordable so institutions of all sizes and budgets can participate. Your subscription helps sustain the further development and improvement of LearnTechLib for its users.
Please help support this educational, non-profit initiative through your order today!